OUR SAIL BOAT
In 2018, we established ETC Excursions, LLC. in order for us to charter our 2018 Fontaine Pajot Saona 47 catamaran named S/V Go Big Oar Go Home while we were winding down our careers & preparing for retirement.
S/V Go Big Oar Go Home was designed to be a full-time live aboard sailing catamaran & not just your typical charter boat.
Over four seasons, we have learned a lot (good & bad) about chartering our catamaran. In November 2022, we sold our catamaran to allow for us to spend more time traveling in our motor coach.
We are more than happy to share our lessons learned on the following:
- Business Yacht Ownership
- Yacht Commissioning Process
- Dos and Don’ts when outfitting a charter boat
- Selecting a Charter Management Company
- What Yacht Brokers don’t tell you about chartering your Yacht
- Annual Cost / Maintenance of owning a charter boat
Please reach out to us at Info@Chase-The-Dream.com with your questions. We are more than happy to share our experiences.
For a full video walk through of S/V Go Big Oar Go Home, click on the video below:
- (3) Staterooms (Owners Version)
- (3) Private Electric / Freshwater Heads
- (3) Private Showers
- (1) Captain Forepeak w/ Head
- (2) Electric Winches & (1) Manual Winch
- Custom Bimini Hardtop with LED lights & two oversized sunroofs
- Synthetic Teak Flooring in both Cockpit & Helm Station
- Custom Cockpit, Foredeck and Fly Bridge Cushions
- Custom Sun Shades in both Cockpit & Salon
- (6) Dedicated A/C Units
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Freshwater Deck Shower
- Propane Gourmet Gas Oven
- (2) Friderators
- (1) Freezer
- Countertop Ice Maker
- Outdoor Propane Gas Grill
- TVs with onboard DVD player in all staterooms
- Length Overall: 13.94 m / 45.8 ft
- Beam: 7.7 m / 25.3 ft
- Draft: 1.3 m / 4.3 ft
- Main Sail Area: 75 m² / 807 sq ft
- Genoa Area: 52 m² / 560 sq ft
- Fuel/Diesel: 2 x 470 Litres
- 13k Watt Generator
- Solar / Inverter
- 110v & 12v Elec.
- Freshwater: 700 Litres
- Power: (2) 60 HP Volvo Eng.
- Architects: Berret - Raccoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior Design: Raccoupeau